Friday, July 20, 2007

Operation Duryodhana celebrate 50-days function

The Srikanth-Kalyani starrer Operation Duryodhana directed by Posani Krishnamurali and produced by A Mallikarjuna on the banner of Aman International Movies with Nagababu and Mumaith Khan playing key roles was released 50 days ago and is running towards 100 days at all the centres where it was released.

The half-centenary function was celebrated on a grand scale at Tummalapali Kalakshetram on July 19. Noted journalist Turlapati Kutumba Rao was in the chair.

State minister Mandali Buddha Prasad, VGMTUDA chairman Malladi Vishnu, ACP Vijayakumar, Vijayawada Chamber president Bacchu Narasimha Rao, Posani, Srikanth, Nagababu, Chalapati Rao, Mumaith Khan, Prabhakar, Jackie and others attended the function.

All the guests profusely complimented the film unit.

Director Posani says, I gave the title by inspiring at the scam unearthed by Tehelka. Srikanth performs surgery to the people in general. I thank all the audiences who made our film a big hit. After this film, I am going to do a movie Aapada Mokkulavadu with Nagababu as hero. That would earn another good name to me and to the unit. In fact, Srikanth is responsible for the success of this movie. My special thanks to him.

Nagababu says, Though we had a satisfaction of doing a good movie, we have no hopes on the success of the movie. Posani dished out a memorable hit and earned a good name for him as well as for the unit. Srikanths performance reminded us of Nana Patekar of the Bollywood.

Srikanth says, In fact, this film had to done by hero who had a very big stature. I never thought I would do a character like Bhagavantudu. I had so far played in 94 films, but none of the films had earned me such a good name like this. In fact we are enjoying the completion of 50 days of the film. I thank director Posani and producer Mallikarjuna for giving such a big hit.

No comments: