Saturday, May 5, 2007

Shobhana denies rumors about marriage

One of the main news items that were carried by the cinema magazines last week was the marriage of Shobhana. The trained Bharatnatyam dancer was said to have got secretly married to a New Delhi-based man who also happens to be a dancer.

According to the rumors, he was a consultant with a private concern who is married and a father of two kids. The said person was rumored to share the stages with Shobhana, assisting her. When asked about these rumors, Shobana denied them.

“I haven’t got married to anybody. I am not prepared to go for a secret marriage. Actually I had little time to get married as my dance school and schedules keeps me too busy. I have dedicated my life completely for dance and my school”, replies Shobhana on the gossip talks.

Shobana is busy running a dance school and she is performing in various shows not just in India but also abroad.

The national award winning actress has already placed cinema in the back of her priority list and is in full energy pursuing her experiments with her dance styles and teaching students.

No comments: